Friday, May 15, 2009

Adventures in Arcata

It seems like forever since I have been able to stroll around town and browse with Ciaran. It felt so good to get out and just enjoy some fresh air today. I had a Doctor's appointment in the middle of the day which went well, then Ciaran and I walked down to visit Mark at work. From there we managed to fit in a trip to the grocery store for dinner and then we had to hop back on the bus. So I missed my trip to the thrift store for treasure hunting. I guess it's not so bad, we get to head out again tomorrow and Monday, hopefully I can get some treasure hunting in on one of those days(and a coffee and a cookie). So that's it for now, I am off to whip up some Mac and cheese, sausages, and broccoli for our special Friday night feast. Then off to bed for me.

No comments: