Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We Had A Blast 2010!

This is how we spent the day after Christmas this year. Lots of creativity! Santa brought the kiddos some window crayons and both Edolie and Ciaran decorated our deck windows with the loveliest drawings. Ed also tasted the crayons just to make sure that they were safe to use. Her reaction was exactly what I thought it would be, she walked around the living room drooling and saying "blah, blah, blah" My girl the taste tester.

So now we are all snuggled together watching the rain and cartoons. I have visions of a big sushi dinner on New Year's Eve and a whole bunch of leathery projects to occupy my time after the big holiday let down.(It always feels a little off to me for the first few days of the new year, I love the holiday season so.) I plan to get two of my collars done this weekend and then start stocking up my shops again with leathery goodness. I can't believe the new year is just around the corner. I will miss you 2010, you were good to me, but I look forward to you 2011 for a whole new wild ride!

No comments: