Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Groovy!

I'm up and working early this fine morning thanks to Ed. She woke up soaked and took FOREVER to fall back asleep. I had planned on going back to sleep myself but now I can't. My brain won't let me. It is far to excited about the day........and so is the rest of me. I finished up my secret lab work for the most part, so today is all about collecting the last few bits of Christmas-y goodness to get ready for the big day.

The "Not Too Late" craft fair was AMAZING! I was so happy to be a part of the whole thing. I met a lot of really wonderful people, saw and bought some amazing work from other artists, and made a few sales myself! So many that in fact, I will be getting back to work in the lab right after Christmas to restock my shops. I actually have a few new pieces to list but I had to put off taking pictures in order to get my gifties done, and the lighting here sucks right now, it's been stormy every day for a week at least!

Nothing else is really happening at the moment. I'm just trying to take in every minute that I can and really enjoy the holidays. It's a whole new world sharing the holidays with two little ones and it makes everything that much more cheery and festive. No stress, just love and appreciation here, that's what it's supposed to be all about right?

No comments: