Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Little Things That Make Me Happy

Just thought I might make a list of the little things today. Usually it's the little things that tick me off so I wanted to focus on the little things that make me happy:

1. Foggy Autumn days

2. New Grocery stores with nice people

3. Yam fries with spicy molasses and chipotle sauce ( I know! I actually LIKE one of my most hated food items now! What the heck!)

4. Watching Ciaran play at the park

5. cutting and gluing leather, it's sooo relaxing and I'm soooo glad to be doing it more regularly now!

6. Watching the field outside my house at 4 am and all the critters that live there.

7. My broken TV. I know it sounds weird but the weird rainbow-y aura it has now makes everything look so colorful and exciting.

8. Hanging up Halloween decorations early and watching Ciaran and Edolie ponder them.

9. Watching the kiddos terrorize their dad when he's getting ready for work in the morning. Those two are sure to be trouble when they are older!

10. Long walks downtown, they help to set the mind free.

there are a lot more things I could write down, but I won't bore you. Have a good day all!

No comments: