Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Day of Nothing New

For sure! I have been doing a LOT of gluing and cutting though. I am cutting out bookmarks and wristlets and gluing up some coin pouches and billfolds. I just wish I could have a couple of days just to do nothing but sew. Then Maybe I would catch up and even get ahead!

In other news, the thing that lives in our walls and under our bathtub has made it's presence known once again. I heard it moving around and making it's weird noises in our bedroom wall the other night. I can't wait for the rains to hit, then we'll not only hear it but smell it too! I'm convinced it is some alien creature using our walls as refuge from the damp and cold. Odds are it is a opossum or a cat. It seems much too big for a rat me thinks, although, I could be wrong there. I figure, from my previous experience with a rat infested home, that the little booger would be doing a lot more chewing and squeaking, that's a whole other experience in itself.

Well, I must get back to the secret lab and be a busy and creative little bee. I wish you all a lovely week!

No comments: