Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Time To Clean Again!

The messy pixies are at it again, misplacing and unorganizing my crafty world, thanks to their ring leaders Ms. Edolie, Syd, and Yui! Ed has taken it upon herself to re-organize my pattern box by dumping out all the pattern pieces on the floor, and Syd and Yui seem to think that anything on top to my sewing table looks better if it's on the floor underneath my sewing table. I can't believe how much I have to clean and organize my space! It's insane but well worth the trouble when I sit down and don't have to stress about where everything is. So I will be spending my time the next few days doing some heavy duty organizing and cleaning, just so I can turn around and do it all over again next week. Thanks to the baby stinker and her two fuzzy accomplices!

No comments: