Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some Days Are Just "Off"

Today is one of those "off" days for me. Usually it starts out with a series of clumsy mistakes and ends in a sigh and a plopping of my butt in the big "papa" chair. Today is kind of weird though, not really a series of unfortunate mistakes, more like a not wanting to do anything, frustration and lack of motivation all rolled into one ball. I don't even want to play on the computer and do some serious materials shopping! It just doesn't seem like any fun today. Not good, not good at all. I wanted to work I have the perfect opportunity to sew right at the moment, I just can't get my butt out of the chair! But hey, everyone needs a play day, so that is what today will be, a happy little play day full of treasure hunting and dinner grabbing. Maybe a well nourished tummy tonight will provide a better frame of mind tomorrow? I will cross my fingers and wish away!

No comments: