Monday, July 15, 2013

When Life Gets Bumpy, Make Some Art

Things got kind of bumpy last week.  After a few years of bumpiness they just got more bumpy which made me grow my horns and and my little devil-like tail back.  So now I'm stabbin' stuff up with my pitchfork but in an artsy sort of way.  I hate drama.  I hate manipulation.  I hate dishonesty.  BUT,(and it's a big BUT) it's there in the corners no matter how much I dust and take out the trash.  I think I found my solution though.  Make art.  My peace comes from there.  I will never proclaim to be a peaceful, shiny, happy human.  I just don't think that is true human nature but I can make my art and that is what is giving me peace these days.  I was told by a very wise soul to "forget about all else and work hard, you'll see through it all and get the things you need and want"  I'm going with that. 

No comments: