Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Itty Bitty Painting

This is my Itty Bitty painting that I made over the last couple of days after days and days of contemplating what I would do with this tiny canvas.  I had this crazy looking skeletal creature all ready to go but I just feel like I have to do more with that one.  I came across this sketch while I was working and thought it would make a nice painting.  I had already made a mask in a very similar design but the drawings of mask designs have a completely different feel than the actual mask itself.  These past few weeks have been hard for me and I needed a little bit of light, so that's where I went.  I think it turned out o.k. for my first time back to painting in many, many years and I'm getting ready to go downtown to turn it in for the little art show I made it for. 

No comments: