Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Only a Few More Days!

I am working my butt off to get some nice leathery things done for my upcoming show next Saturday. I will be selling my leathery pieces along with the last of my mom's lovely ponchos and baby jackets at the Ink People Center for the Arts Holiday Gift Fair.

I am running behind though. I still have a stack of wallets to cut glue and sew. I always do this! Although this year I guess I have more of an excuse for procrastination than usual but still! Oh well. Since I seem to have caught a sewing bug maybe I can just power on through without too much trouble. It really does help to work, it kind of clears my mind of all the busy-ness for the moment and I can just focus on what is in front of me.

In other news, we are gearing up for Thanksgiving and the holidays. I am going to have the kids finish up an Autumn wreath this week and we are hosting a small Thanksgiving potluck for my family. Then...... On to lots of glittery winter fun! I am keeping up the happy not only because my heart craves it right now, but my kids need it too. They are soooooo very excited about Christmas this year, and I think it's great. It makes me excited too. It's going to be a lovely, sad, happy, teary holiday season this year.

No comments: