Monday, November 28, 2011

A Good Time Was Had......


Here are a couple of new pieces that I finished up just in time for the Ink People Holiday Gift Fair. I really like the top one, out of all the pieces I made, I think that little one is my favorite!

Despite a really awful stomach ache (brought on by too much Thanksgiving foodage and WAY too much coffee) and the very sad absence of my vending partner, otherwise known as my mom( insert a HUGE frowny face here, I don't think it will get any easier any time soon), I had a great time on Saturday! It was so nice to be a part of this fair, in familiar surroundings and among super talented artists. It always inspires me when I do shows, I see so much around me that I love and appreciate the hard work each of these artists puts in to their work and everything else. I can't wait for the next one! Hopefully I won't be up until 2am nailing down all the final details this time. Although, I was quite impressed with how much I was able to get done despite the craziness and grief over the last couple months.

I look forward to doing more shows in the future. Now that the kids are getting older and I am able to find sufficient time to work and plan, I think I may be able to pull it off, we'll shall see though, we shall see:)

No comments: