Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Things and A Sale!


Some of my newest pieces just listed in my Etsy shop. I am really diggin' the magenta one. I love the stars and the little blue dots. I think I may play with this design idea a bit. I am hoping the new year brings me the ability to work on some larger size totes and sling bags. I would love to do some simple shaped bags with appliqued pieces here and there, that would be AWESOME!

In other news, I am having a sale in my Artfire studio in honor of Halloween. Everything listed is 10% off from Friday October 29th through Wednesday November 3rd.

I am spending this rainy day making bookmarks and contemplating getting the kiddos out of the house. I need the exercise but I sure don't feel like getting out in the rain today. I am thinking that I will probably end up outside whether or not I feel like it. I am up against a three year old and a teething one year old after all. Have a great day all!

No comments: