Monday, May 6, 2013

New for Today!

Purple, olive green, and bright pink, mmmmmm yummy!

blue, olive, and purple= happiness

I think this is my favorite billfold that I've made so far

I wasn't sure about this one but I think I really love these colors together.  


I've been busy sewing over the last couple of weeks, preparing for the 3rd Annual Trinidad Indie Craft Show.  It was awesome!  Lots of wonderful artists and people hanging out in a big room together, what better way to spend the day!  I have a few wallets left over from the show and I will be listing those in my Etsy shop over the next week or so.  This group of wallets turned out really nice!  Lots of rich color and new applique designs.  I am excited to show them off.   The four above are just a small sample of what I have ready to go.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments: