Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stuck Inside

That's us!  We are stuck inside and have been for a few days now.  We thought we made it out safely from the nasty stomach bug but that would be a big ol' NO!  Now Ed is complaining of a grumbly tummy and has a fever and I feel like I ate glass for dinner last night.  At least Ciaran is on the mend, he only has a slight cold.  We finally got him registered for Kindergarten though, it was our one outing this week.  Mark has been the only one to get out lately, and lucky for him he has escaped all of the sicknesses we seem to have.  I hope it stays that way!

I have been trying my hardest to get two of my new pieces done and listed but with two sick kiddos that has been hard.  So, hopefully today, I will get to finish at least one of them.  I hate when I get all excited about getting a few new pieces made and then POOF!  there goes my day!  At least it's with cuddly cute kids and not anything super icky.  So today it is.  Maybe after some coffee and a snack, I will be awake enough to get some stuff done.

No comments: