Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Little Break

 Gecko Eggs!
Beazus' New Pad

I have been working on a new custom order this week and everything got away from me!  So I spent my Friday, Saturday, and Sunday being lazy and working on stuff that just needed to get done.  I got to do some new clothes shopping for the kiddos on Friday so they aren't always wandering around in clothes that are too small for them.  They have all new underwear, socks, and t-shirts!  That was fun.  I got a pair of jeans that actually fit and a frothy coffee drink for myself.  

Saturday was the laziest day.  Just spent the morning trying to wake up and planning out how to re-plant Beazus' vivarium so the plants wouldn't just droop away and die.  So, I did that and enjoyed the afternoon with Mark and the kids downtown.

Today, I replanted the vivarium!  I ended up dropping it once but it survived!  I used the plants that had already been established and added one more!  I will be adding some moss and getting a different hidey cave for Beazus now that the old one doesn't fit very well.  

So there,  not much work was done but it sure was nice to work around the the house a bit.  Now I can get back to my custom orders:)

No comments: