Friday, July 22, 2011

The Newest and More Like it

I finished this wallet up and listed it this week, I forgot I had cut a bunch of these out a while back and they are all ready to be put together. So, with any luck, I'll be working my little hiney off all weekend to get a few of these done.

Other than that, I am all finished with the critter vivarium and it should be ready to go in a couple of weeks. I just want all the plants and mosses to get a good healthy start before some little critter moves in. I am also going to have to make the tortoises a background for their enclosure. It seems that Abner and Imogene have been trying to make their way out and actually "dug" a hole right through the wire mesh on one side. So with my newly acquired "reptile habitat" skills I will be fashioning them a new background for their cage out of foam core, spray foam, wood glue, dried moss and coco fiber. Yipee! I'm crossing my fingers that they like it.


That's my week in a nutshell. Not terribly exciting, but not horrible either and that's o.k. with me!

No comments: