Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Friday!

In between nursing a sinus infection and making one very cool custom envelope/wallet thingy, I am working on this vivarium. I finally got the background for the container which means I am now free to start planting. So I put in the itty bitty fountain with the cool tiki head, filled in the other side with coco fiber and my homemade rock planters, sprinkled a bit of sphagnum/peat moss over the top, and added some seliganella moss to the cracks and crevices. It's starting to look pretty cool and it should look even better when I add the branches and other plants to the mix. It's nice to have something new to work on. I can't wait until we get our new little lizard friend to live in it:) Have a wonderful weekend! I look forward to a weekend of cool blue leather projects and hopefully feeling better!

No comments: