Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Leathery Things and Other Ongoing Projects

Looks like I am a prisoner to my allergi-rific-ness right now. Meaning, the second I leave my apartment I break out in hives, have some sort of creature in my chest that gurgles, groans, and mews, and my darn nose and eyes start weeping. So I'm stuck. So along with my leathery goodness, I will be playing catch up and start up on a few little projects that need to get done. So far we have:

*finishing Ciaran's birdhouse and filling the bird feeder(something we have been trying to do for months now but finally we are done!)

*making fake rocks for my first vivarium. I am actually making planters that look like rocks out of spray foam. I have just finished carving them up into their finished forms and now I must seal them!

*New pillow covers for our tattered couch pillows. Since we aren't decided on moving so far, I am doing my best to make our little crappy apartment a little less crappy and like able.

That's about it for now. I must go make another cup of coffee and take some pics of all this stuff so you all can see what I am talking about.

No comments: