Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Think the Lung Monster is Gone Now

It crawled into my lung and made itself at home over a week ago. Now it seems like it may have finally vacated, although it may have left some of it's belongings behind. I can finally breath without wheezing. My chest doesn't gurgle when I breath anymore. It doesn't feel like someone is constantly sitting on my chest, and the cough is finally on the way out. I think I am way over the whole illness thing. I just want to move on and have some fun!

I'm working on a few new pieces right now, nothing super fabulous but just being able to work a little bit raises my spirits. I just have to keep that in my head for the down days. If I can just do a little bit of work it makes all the difference in the world!

So the plan for this week is to get some stuff done, prepare for Mark's 40th birthday and try to get out and have some fun in between rain storms. Yay for better health!

No comments: