Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Trying!

I'm trying to get back into the habit of not letting my behind take the shape of this chair. Now that Edolie is sleeping through the night and I am finding myself with more energy during the day, I am trying to get a bit more done during my mornings with the twosome. Our problem is that we really like to all sit and cuddle right after everyone wakes up. I think that is the hardest thing for me, I just really like that time and I don't want to give it up. It is getting easier though. Ed is way more interested in playing on her own now and Ciaran could spend all his time staring outside at the big trucks going back and forth on the road next to our apartment. So, I guess I must jump at this opportunity to get up and get moving! Imagine the potential! I could actually get more than one of my leathery things made each week! I might get a shower before noon! The tortoises and the cats may actually like me again because I would be able to feed them before noon! My house might actually get clean! I love the idea, but will it happen........hmmmmm? That is the question!

No comments: