Monday, January 17, 2011

Slowly Crawling Back


Back to being healthy......I think? My head still feels like someone is sitting on it, and I can't hear anything out of my left ear. Both kiddos have super nasty coughs, and runny noses to match! Honestly, they haven't seemed sick at all, still bouncing off the walls during fevers and coughing fits. I wish I had even a speck of that energy! Oh, and Ed is also teething, making her super feisty as well as cranky, mmmmm good times!

Even though we've been down and out the last few days, I have still managed to cross a few things off of my to-do list. I finally found an old bookcase to turn in to a new tortoise cage, (thanks old neighbor!) I just have to saw some pieces here and there and attach the bottom to it. I rearranged Ciaran's room and started cleaning out his closet to make room for Ed. It's gonna be soooo much fun to make a kid room for those two! I also took down Christmas I whole week early! I usually don't have the heart to take the tree down until mid January, but this year, I am just itching to get back to work and I WANT MY SPACE BACK!............. I just have to organize everything and find a box big enough to fit it all in! I feel so accomplished! In between all my organizing madness, I managed to cut out some new wallets and wristlets, and work on my sales taxes. It feels good to finally be on top of everything again. Cross your fingers for me that it just keeps going!

Other than that, we have been housebound and enjoying our froggy friends that serenade us at night. We even had one in the house this morning! Poor little guy was just seconds away from becoming Syd and Yui's breakfast! I managed to get him out on the front porch before he was eaten. Well, off to organize more paperwork for my taxes and such. Then, hopefully a nap! I know, it's all pretty boring, but sometimes boring is better.

No comments: