Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Things to Share!


Two new coin pouch/wallet thingys to share! Both available in my Etsy shop. I am slowly getting my messy sewing table back to organized and ready to go after the holiday rush around. Man it will be nice when I can find all my stuff again and have a little extra room to sew!

Other than that, the week after New Year's is always a little blah around here. I am trying to counteract that with giving myself plenty of new projects to keep me busy, and a little time to relax in between. I have a new/old collar on my sewing table ready to have the finishing touches put on, and a journal cover that will be offered as a custom piece in my shops. As soon as the Christmas decorations come down, then I get to start playing with metal again, since I will have my work table back! I look forward to what will happen there, and I can't wait to share it with you.

No comments: