Friday, January 1, 2010

The Revenge of the Resolutions

They have come back to haunt me so this year I have made no new resolutions I have only made a list of things to try and do, notice I am using the word "try" and that is all I plan to do, nothing set in stone, no pressure, and this is it so far:

1. To try and and take better care of my teeth and gums, I cherish food too much not to enjoy it.

2. To try and eat more vegetables and fruit, I really do like them but get way too caught up in bread and crackers.

3.To resume trying to hold my breath for longer than one minute. I know, it's lame, but I really couldn't when I was sick a few years back and I'm kind of bummed that I still can't do it without feeling uncomfortable.

4. To try and understand and appreciate others for what they are and quit trying to make sense of everything. Sometimes life is not supposed to make sense.

5.To try and save a little money so one of these days my family and I can go on another trip like we had planned for 2009, now that would be fun!

6.To try and get as many hugs and kisses from my kids as possible.

7. To try and do something creative at least once a day, now that Ed is here and has a bit of routine, this should be a little bit easier.

8.To try and clean-up and organize more often, I like being able to find what I need when I need it.

9.To try and just enjoy, not to stress too much, and drink lots of coffee.

That's all I have for now, hope you all had a great celebration and are enjoying 2010 so far. Cheers all!

3 comments:

T.Allen said...

Oh yes, yes and yes to no. 4. Good luck, and try your best! Happy new year!

Unknown said...

thanks! I think it may be the most important lesson from 2009 and beyond! Happy New Year to you too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.