Friday, September 25, 2009

Well......


After a long day of shopping for socks for the guys, and some sort of comfortable footwear for me, I finally got around to listing some new wallets in my Etsy and artfire shops. I wanted to get more done this week but it has been pretty hectic around here. So tonight I get to watch zombie movies and cut out more wonderful leather goodies so I can keep up with my goals. It will make me happy after the last couple of days of broken and brain dead ipods, broken shoes that cannot be mended, reocurring illnesses, and the biggest pain of all: phone tag and the run-around from certain state agencies that will rename nameless for now. Now I am off to a nice long weekend of family time and couch shopping, hopefully getting a few minutes to glue and sew here and there. Wish me luck!

No comments: