Saturday, September 5, 2009

One Week Later

All is slightly back to normal. Mark is still really sore but handling it very well. Back to work and trying to keep himself busy. He is so bummed about missing the last of Humboldt's good biking weather(actually the next month is the best the weather usually gets for the year) but I keep reassuring him that there will be little breaks in the rain and wind for him to get a ride in here and there when he heals. I am encouraging him to build his new bike, which he has wanted to do for the last two years, and he seems set on the idea. I am doing my best to keep things going around the house. Cleaning, gardening, organizing. I have been trying to prepare for Ed's arrival next month and allowing myself time to finish up the cutting and sewing for my very short maternity leave. I don't think either are going to be completely finished but with all that has happened over the last few months, all I care about right now is having a healthy, happy family. I will make due with whatever comes my way as long as I can have that one little wish. So far, so good, and I plan to keep it that way if I can. I am still having a great time with my new designs, and plan to get a couple finished today before I head downtown in the rain.............. OOH!............ the stinky bus in the rain! Should be especially stinky today! Fun times!

No comments: