Saturday, March 15, 2014

Get those Cuffs Off of My Table!

New Oopsie cuff, this one came out beautifully except for the rivets which are all crazy and crooked.  Looks like I'll be keeping this one:)

Elastic closure with vintage button

My new favorite in brown leather with a little bit of olive green leather and some pumpkin colored suede with a button/loop closure.

How it looks on the wrist

finished up with a vintage brass button and elastic closure
I have a stack of cuffs that are getting done this weekend!  I mean it!  They need to be off my table and their pretty little selves listed and ready to go to their new homes.  I have been a slug this week and put off all of the finishing touches.  Here are the first two.  The next two are a little more appliqued and colorful.  The just need there closures and they are 100% done!  I need my table back!  I am having a ton of fun oxidizing these old buttons.  It is amazing what a little bit of vinegar and salt does!  I like the look they give to the cuffs as well, not super shiny and bright, but a little older and more mysterious if you ask me.  Off I go to finish up the rest!


No comments: