Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Well That Went By Fast

The last time I wrote was really the 3rd?  Shame on me!  Although, it's been pretty quiet around here.  The only news being our search for a new apartment or house and Lulu seeming to be more of a Louie than a Lulu.  All is good.  Even though Lulu may be a Louie we are still excited to have the opportunity to build another living vivarium.  Should be fun!  We will give it a few more months just in case.  Since Lulu/Louie is still quiet small and it's really hard to tell what is going on with his/her private parts:) 

In other news, I now have a five year old who does not nap so I am trying my darnedest to keep him engaged in one thing or another each afternoon.  I really want him to be as prepared as possible for Kindergarten in the fall so I am trying lots of different "teacherly but fun" activities with him.  I am also working on a new custom coin pouch which is going nicely and hopefully, I will get it all done and ready to go today!  I am also growing my own little supply of terrarium/vivarium plants for my new found obsession.  So far, I have some pilea "moon valley", string of hearts, and a super cute "oak leaf" ficus.  I hope to add to these over the next few weeks, I have a LOT of ideas:)

So that's it for now!  I hope to have a few more leathery items to share with you soon.   I cleaned up my secret lab once again so there really is no excuse not to sew.  Although, I always find one:)

No comments: