Thursday, February 23, 2012

Eyeglass Case from Oh Nicaeli!


I think I really like this one.  It took my a while to list it in my shop because I was pretty sure it would be my eyeglass case.  I changed my mind though, I couldn't keep it all to myself.  I love the shimmery white leather,  it looks really good with so many different colors.  I am hoping to have enough pieces left when I am done so I can make at least one collar and one cuff from it. 

In other news, I get to make a new vivarium!  One for Louie formerly known as Lulu to permanently reside in.  Yes, Lulu grew boy parts at the last minute and surprised us all.  We thought about finding him a new home but he's so darn cute and so calm, I just can't!  Luckily I now have a variety of small plants to work with for his vivarium.  I get to make the background and everything this time!  I'm crossing my fingers that it all goes as smoothly as the first two did.  I swear, if I could make a vivarium every day I would! 

I am also working on a new page for Oh Nicaeli!  it's going slow though.  I hope to have it all squared away by early March if I can help it.  I will announce it here and on my other page as soon as it is all ready to go.  Hopefully more sooner than later.  It all depends on how much time my munchkins will let me sulk behind the computer screen before they go nuts and tear up the house:)

Until next time.......... 

No comments: