Thursday, August 4, 2011

This Week's News

There isn't much news this week. Just working on my leathery things and hoping to get a few things done and listed in my shops. I did decided to celebrate August the month of my birthday and the month of my fourth Etsyversary by offering free shipping in my Etsy shop:)

Other than that, I will be heading out to play for a few days next week so I won't be around much. I will leave my shops open though, and all items that are sold between August 11th and August 15th(my vacation time) will ship out by Wednesday August 17th when I am back in town. We are heading north to Oregon to have some fun! I hope to have a lot of stories and pictures when we return.

So off I head to my work table full of leathery wonders, to sew up a storm on this cloudy, rainy morning. Have a lovely day all!

No comments: