Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little Steps Closer

In trying to keep up with my mess making skills, I have made myself a new organizer to hold all of my projects in. My problem lately has been that a very curious, small child had discovered how to open my sewing box, and has taken to lifting patterns, pieces of wallets, etc. and hiding them all about the house. So for now, the sewing box is hidden away, and the pattern pieces and such are hanging high up in the wall in various pockets, according to how close they are to being complete. I can't wait to see what happens when she starts to climb.

Other than that, the mess is still messy, the sewing is going slowly, and everything else is status quo. Someday, hopefully not to far off in the distance, the leathery goodness will prevail!

No comments: