Monday, February 1, 2010

Dr. Appointments and more secret experiments

Today was pretty much a day of waiting. Ciaran had his three year well child check-up and we had to head out first thing this morning. Three hours and three shots later we were home all cuddled on the couch watching Tom and Jerry pick on each other relentlessly. I decided to spend a little of that time drinking more coffee, sorting laundry and starting some more secret experiments. My latest adventure has been dabbling a bit in herbal concoctions and just seeing what happens. So I spent the few moments while I was not needed putting some oils together. I wonder if I will get mold or ants. I will be surprised if I have any success but it's worth a try, right?

As for shop stuff, I am busily working on getting a few more coin pouches and bookmarks listed this week. I have so much cut out and ready to put together it's just ridiculous! I just need little Ms. Edolie to give me a couple minutes of free time here and there. She is slowly getting there but I think it's going to be quite a journey before I get back to my old work schedule. I have to thank my tiny young daughter for helping me figure out how to manage my time better. She and her brother are training me well:)

No comments: