Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy-ness is Goodness

Custom Eyeglass Case
Custom Baby Booties
Custom Baby Booties
Heart Shaped Coin Pouch
Little Coin Pouch/Wallet


So the secret laboratory is hopping right now, with lots of goodies leathery and not. I am still working hard on getting sewing done and have actually managed to get a couple of things done for my Etsy shop. I also decided to make a few pieces of clothing and I am working on those in between sewing, gluing, and painting, and everything else. I also started working with herbs again, so I am making all sorts of gooey and fun stuff with plants and oils. I thought I would do a bit of show and tell today and hopefully I will have many more pictures to share in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Janet at New Moon Glass said...

Love the eyeglass case! Beautiful work and cool color combos!

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I love my baby booties!!!! I hope you make a summer pair!!!