Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Got A New Buggy Coming My Way!

We are finally getting our double stroller next week! Just in time for long walks to check out the Christmas lights! I am so excited. I so miss walking and when it's not raining here(and even when it is) it's so nice to get the kiddos out and clear our heads. Yipee! It seems like such a long time ago that we made our trips downtown and back with the little blue stroller. Then came vertigo, pregnancy, other health problems, all of which made it physically impossible to get out for our afternoon long strolls, and so it became all about the stinky bus. Not that I don't like our bus trips, it's just nice to have other options now. We will definitely still utilize the bus on most days throughout the winter for our downtown trips, but, now we have another choice for better weather days! O.K. enough about that, now I must get back to work in the secret laboratory to finish up the rest of my holiday giftiness. Wish me luck!

No comments: