Saturday, November 28, 2009

Well That Went By Fast!

My one and only show of the year is over and done with! I just got back from the Ink People Center for the Arts Holiday Gift Fair 2009. It was a great turn out for only being one day and I did better than I expected which is good! I also have a couple of pieces left over for my shops and will be sewing a lot in the next couple of days to finish up the last few pieces I had meant to get done before Ms. Edolie came along. Ed was my partner at the show. She spent most of the day snoozing and greeting all the patrons that came to check out all of the wonderful crafts available. So now, on to decorating for the holidays, sewing, working in the secret laboratory to finish up my especially secret Christmas presents, and just enjoying my time. I can't wait to share my newest creations with you all. I am excited about the next meanwhile, I see fun and creativity on the horizon! Have a great rest of your weekend all!

No comments: