Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Stuff!


I finally got to listing a few new things today in my Etsy shop.  It was about time!  I have been working on planning a birthday party for my soon to be seven year old and also some custom orders.  Life has been busy!  I think I may take a break from custom orders for a while after the few I have are finished.  Not that I don't enjoy them, it is incredibly fun and challenging to make things for other people, but I really need to clear off my table, finish up some pieces that have been sitting for a long while now.  I look forward to getting all of my unfinished projects off of my table and getting some new ideas finished up and out there.  So far, I have a stack of cuffs, a couple of collars, and a new wallet design that need my attention.  I am also playing a lot with rivets and my own metal work and incorporating them into my leather pieces.  I am hoping that this is the theme of 2014, a steady stream of ideas and the time to make them into something.  I like what I'm seeing so far!  I hope you will too:)

No comments: