Monday, March 11, 2013

What I Did This Weekend

I went into the secret lab and came out with these!  None of them are completely finished but here you go:) 

Add caption


My goal was to finish up five of these so I could finish each one over the course of the week and list them by the weekend.  But, my hands are blistered and sore and I think it may take a couple of extra days to finish up.  I still need to attach the bails and decide if I want to add chain or cord to them AND some coordinating copper and brass charms at the end of the cords to make them super AWESOME! 

I read somewhere that this year was the year to work hard, and I'm trying to.  I'm trying to minimize the time I'm on the computer so I can get more done in the lab.  I hope this is a step in the right direction.  Right now I am so excited that I got to do some metal work that I don't even care if anything comes of it.  I missed my metal so.

Until we meet again............

No comments: