Thursday, May 12, 2011

Snot and other Things

We have another cold. Yes, only our ba-gillionth since the beginning of the year. Once again snotty kids lead to snotty mama, with lots of crankiness and lethargy in between. It's almost gone now and I'm glad, I am itching to get out and play!

Other than that, I am trying to get my custom orders done and work on some more items for my shops. I have a beautiful wristlet that I am in the middle of working on but everything is slow going when we are down with any illness. So I am entertaining my laziness by researching reptile terrariums and lizards. I don't know why but I am. Perhaps down the line we can offer up a home to some little lizard-y soul who might need us. I would love that. Plants and lizards are all the rage in this house! Now I must get back to sniffling and my leathery busy-ness. Have a great day!

No comments: