Friday, October 30, 2009

Juggling!


Yes, yes, yes, lots of juggling these days. Today it's baby, toddler, Halloween costumes, wallet making, and taking care of a very sick kitty. I am so glad I have a little bit of energy and a lot of coffee! Edolie and I saw the Doctor yesterday for our first check-up and it went really well. Ed is gaining weight steadily and is up to a whole 8 lbs 5 oz. and I am down three pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. Hey! I have ankles again! Everything is looking good for the little one and myself so I am pretty darn happy. I am not so happy about Mac suddenly taking ill. Poor thing is just barely hanging in there and we can't get her to a vet until tomorrow. Sucks! I just try to do what I know that might help and hope for the best until we can get her to the Doctor tomorrow. It's not looking good though, she is showing the exact same symptoms as Humbug did before she died. I am thinking that she is suffering from kidney disease as well, if that is the case, then there is not much to be done. Poor Mark is going to be devastated if he loses his precious cat, he has been through so much this year already, it's just not fair. Oh well, off I go to juggle some more. Hopefully, I will be writing again soon.

No comments: